Allen & Heath Zed60-14FX
ZED60-14FX 8 Mic/Line Inputs, 2 Stereos, 60mm faders, USB, FX
Out of stock
Live or in the studio, ZED60-14FX is a compact, portable mixer that is ideal for small bands.
This mixer is a guitarist’s dream. Two of the 8 mono channels have high impedance jack inputs that can take a normal line level or a low level input from a guitar pickup, so guitars can be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. These inputs have been crafted to recreate the sound of a classic tube preamp in a combo or head amp for incredible definition and warmth. Two stereo inputs are provided for MP3/CD players or keyboards.
ZED60-14FX comes with configurable USB audio in/out, making it easy to capture a stereo recording at the gig or in the studio. The mixer is equipped with professional XLR main stereo outputs, a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs, and 16 stunning FX.
Most important of all, ZED60-14FX lives up to the audio and build quality standards that have made Allen & Heath one of the most trusted names in professional audio for more than 40 years.
• 8 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
• 60mm professional quality faders
• Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
• Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
• 1 pre-fade Aux send
• 1 FX send
• 2 stereo inputs
• Separate 2-track record outputs
• 16 Internal Effects
• XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
• Comprehensive monitoring
• 48V microphone phantom power
• DI level switching with Gain Boost
• Neutrik XLRs and 1/4 inch jacks