Your Privacy rights are considered as one of our top priorities at Rea Sound. Below is, in simple terms, what we do with your information, which is only used by Rea Sound (Rea Sound (NI) Ltd / Rea Sound (Pro Audio) Ltd):
To monitor the performance of our site we collect:
- An IP address to monitor site traffic and volume
- A session ID to uniquely identify you on our site
For Rea Sound to fulfil your order:
- Telephone number and email address to contact you, regarding the order
- Your Full Name
- Credit card details and delivery address, for processing and for security fraud checks
We also collect with your permission:
- Your Full Name – so we can place a name to an account
- Your Contact Address – for deliveries or marketing material you have asked for
- Email Address for easy contact about buying from us
Secure Server and Your Data
We use a secure server from which you can access your account. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
You can amend your cookie settings in your browser.